I still wonder what happened to the rest of the world in The Hunger Games
- Do they still have meetings and stuff?
- France: Anyone heard from America lately?
- Mexico: Same old, same old. They're still sending out children to fight to the death in a reality show.
- UK: Shouldn't we do something about that?
- China: Just leave them, at least they're not annoying us.
It’s amazing how Sherlock’s beauty changes throughout the show. In s1 he’s otherworldly, he’s beautiful but it looks like he comes from an other planet. In s2 he looks much more masculine but still cold and unaccessible. In s3 though. He laughs, he cries, he’s often frightened and panicked. A lot of people thought that he was never as beautiful as in HLV. That’s because he’s finally allowing himself to be human and in love and his heart is breaking and he has never been more beautiful.
THAT ENDING TO BLUESTONE 42 WAS NOT OKAY