T Magazine, The New York Times March 9th edition (via bellaautumnbby)
Yup, we’re called Tumblr XD
Maaaan this is such a bull shit quote. It makes Benedict’s fans - as a whole - sound like like a bunch of cult, loony followers. It has such a stalkery smell about it. Myself and many others are not that warped to think that we “do not care what he does” - It’s like they’re saying some things he does or says doesn’t annoy me and that whatever he does in the future i would 100% behind. I am a huge supporter of his, don’t get me wrong but he isn’t perfect. I don’t see him as a perfect human being. Just like everyone, he says some silly things and no doubt does them too. Damn, ‘as long as they get to observe him doing it’ paints us all like brainless sheep that are fumbling in his general direction, completely brainless robotic little girls. Some may argue with me on that, but i certainly speak for a few people - we certainly are not THAT. Such a douche bag fucking quote. I’m sick to the back teeth of fan shaming and the bad stories always outweighing the good. I have heard some pretty fucking awful stories but i’ve heard more amazing ones. I’ll get blind ass drunk the day i see a reporter or Benedict instead talking about all the money his ‘rabid’ fans have raised for charity. But i won’t because i guess that shit don’t sell. Tired of reading ‘they call themselves the Cumberbitches?’ and see Benedict awkwardly tip toe his way of the question. It’s bollocks, a little bit of research goes a long way. Some of his fans do amazing things and these fucking cool acts should be something he should be proud of
(i’m sure he is that btw i’m just saying) and get to be able to mention instead.
So I was explaining my gender-fluidity to my grandmother
- Me: So sometimes I'm a boy, but sometimes I'm a girl.
- Grandma: I have enough idiot granddaughters already
- Grandma: But I also have enough idiot grandsons, so having an idiot who isn't really either one is kind of refreshing.
- *then later*
- My mom: Alex, can you come pick up these LEGOs?
- Me: Yeah... *doesn't move at all*
- Grandma: Katie, go pick up the LEGOs
- Me: Yeah, alright *goes to pick up LEGOs*
- Grandma: See, you addressed the boy, but I addressed the girl. Boys are lazy, girls get crap done.